Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kim

Hello mann. haha.. "mann" OKAY. Past few days were allrriigghht. except the fact that I can't call my girlfriend anymore OR she can't call me. But she's been sneaking calls to me every night, well every OTHER night. I miss talking to her late nights.. =[ I'm sad.. I hate being sad when I can't get what I want. and WHOAH?! WTF?! I just got an IM from my girlfriend?! she said, "I LOVE YOU" and RIGHT after she signed off.. FUUUUCK! WHHHYYY??! =[ *wahh.. I WANNA WANNA TALK TO HER! ARGH.. mann, alright. 10th graders took the last exit exam to day. Algebra 1? kinda easy. I fuckin forgot about MEAN, MEDIUM, &MODE. mann.. -_- thats like thee ONLY problems in the Algebra 1 exit exam test that I didn't know. I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT SHIT! ugh.. and after school kickin it in front of the band room the past 2 days has been pretty crackin. ^_^ HEWL YEA KIMMY =] HAHAHAHA! freakin been giving you a "talk" saying that i HELLA want you. =] neega.. I FUCKIN DO THO! I love you! WTF?! why wouldn't I want "SOME" from my girlfriend? your so sexy kimmy, I wanna FCUK YOU BAYBEH!! it's alright kimmy.. =] no one reads this. Only my cousin and my friend charles. sooooo dont trip. =] oh.. AND YAAAY! I'M TALKING TO KIMMY!