Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis' The Season To Be Jolly

Only 4 more days til' Christmas. =] But I think it's 3 more days for me.. Haha me and mike finna go to the mall at 12am on the 24th for some Jays to wear for the Holidays. I'm just finna gurp them off of a little kid or somethin. Kinda messed up? NIGGA.. FUCK! NO! I'm not payin a couple hundred for some shoes that I can take from a little KID. Update on the FINALS tho..? ugh.. That shit was crazy, haha. I was shmackin during my tests because I thought it'd make me not too stressed on my tests. But it was weird cause I think I saw my test and the words started to transform. damn RED TRANSFORMERS. That nigga Markel tho.. LMFAO!! We popped 2 during second period, and after that we went to break. It kicked in tho after 20 minutes. I was with the girly and I was shmackin. Everything looked so jolly . haha. All of a sudden I see markel up in my face and his eyes are DUMMY ASS WIDE OPEN. He's all saying, "Spot?! This shit's outrageous O_O." HAHA. That nigga scared the hell outta me.. Anyways.. The tests seemed so easier and not too stressful for me. I didn't procrastinate which was good. =] It was a nice day.

Hm, that friday though.. =/ The whole day was kind of a REALLY bad day to start off the Holiday break. It's ALWAYS so damn cold in the morning, my friends SK got stolen, and I hardly got to see the girly. =[ after school, she tried to call me but I didn't answer the phone because I couldn't feel my iPhone vibrate in my pocket.. *haha. Sorry hun.. I threw my hat and I broke my sticks because I was so mad that I didn't see you.. HARDLY got to see you. =[ but oh well. I was wondering if kim could come to the christmas party with me in concord, but my parents left me early because they thought that I was going to watch a movie with the girly. I TRIED to make up that day since I hardly got to you the whole day. it's okay. I'll see you over the break. =] OH! and we're going to SF for SURE. But we just gotta take bart there. okaaaaay? yea. Love ya, and tune in next time for my post. text me Kimmy. =]