Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Final week

Oh shit.. Fuuck, I got fials this week. I'm kinda scared tho that I might not pass. Stupid Camerino is dead yo.. -.- dumb pino nigga. Shit. That nigga's in the hospital for sucking too much dick that's why. psh.. HE CAN'T TEACH AT ALL!! ugh.. my god.. whatever, I studied enough for Geometry. English; I'll pass it. History; I'll pass it. Biology; I'll pass it. Filipino?; um.. thangina.. Yee, I'll pass it. Drumline's been aight tho. The line's progressing and we're learning new shit. 7-8 Pump(remix), Winter show SNOLO, annd triplet diddle pimp my ride.

Argh.. I need to get to the CITY! NOW! I want that "Disney & The Hundreds" collaboration tee's! whatever.. I'll get there next week with the girly. Cash me out, cash her out. yee. Fuuck, i needa get some new tires for the fixie too. And I need to save up for all white deep V rims. =[ $200 for alla that.. Christmas is my favorite time of year. Not just because I like getting presents and money.. well, M A Y B E. I dont know, but this may sound gay to you but I dont care. I love Christmas because it makes me feel all good inside. Like there's this feeling that I don't want to let go of. It feels so wonderful, like Christmas makes me SUPER happy. I can't explain the feeling that I get when it comes to christmas but, it's just a wonderful feeling.

Girly. Just to make this clear with you okaay.... I LOVE YOU. Yes I do =]. It's only been a week and I've fallen in love with you. I feel like I've known you forever. It's weird? But in a good way tho. yess =]. hm.. what did we do today? Ooh, went to school, I saw you there, we hugged, kissed, hugged again, kissed again, and after school I left you to go inside the band room to keep myself warm instead of staying outside with you and keeping you warm.. I'm sorry babe. =/ But, then I came outside and kept you warm because it was DUMMY cold outside. aha. oh and then you had me smell this lotion?? and you put it up agaimst my nose and you squeezed it on my lips and cheek. -.- it went INSIDE of my MOUTH hun. gosh.. It tastes so BAD.. But its okay, You wiped it clean off my face. Then I had to go home real quick to get my sweats and hoodie for d-line practice. Hey, I told you to stay here and wait for me so you wont be too cold walking with me in the rain and in this icy cold weather. But, you told me you love and you'd go with me. =] haha. thanks but you didnt have too? I would have been back in time to say one last goodbye to you before you'd leave me and go home and not see me. aha. Alright that was just a shorty for the bloggy. I am truley, deeply, in love with you Kim. I'm out. text me.