Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday

Been up since 3. I'm not tired at all and I've had only a couple hours of sleep the pass 2 days. SATURDAY there was drumline practice and I almost blacked out. It was a gruesome practice =[. I couldn't sleep that night.. I pretty much slept at 7am and woke up at 10am. =/ It was a SUNDAY. fuck this shit.. haha. I went shopping and bought something for my girlfriend. I WAS going to get some AJ 3's for me and the girly, but they didn't have my SIZE in them. And they didn't have anymore for the kids size. ugh.. it'd be saucy if we both matched with some Jays over thee Holidays and we be wearin them in the bay. =] ahaha. gaaay.. Anyways, I saw hella poeple over at the mall? Marcus, Leander, Britney, Jessay, Angelo, and Chris. Not THAT many people.

1. I HAVE A MUHFUCKIN HEADACHE!
2. I MISS MY MUHFUCKIN GIRLFRIEND!
3. I LOVE MY MUHFUCKIN GIRLFRIEND!


So tired..