Saturday, December 13, 2008

It was Friday Night and i was feelin aight

Sorry no pics, comin soon..
ugh.. last night was fun, then it kinda ended up a little shitty for me.. Because of what I assumed that was happening. Yeeeaah, nevermind that. After school stayed at the school for a bit and was with the girlfriend. Hi kim, love you. Me kim, rice and aliyah was suppose to come over. Well, rice and aliyah couldn't come over. So it was just me and the girly that walked home to MY house. We stayed at the house for a bit and watched TV, and I ate some cereal. mmm.. Kix. Marcus called saying that him and gary are comin over too. Marcus earned $80 just to pik up some shirts at gary's house and hang them up because gary's too damn lazy to do it himself. jk.. Marcus didnt get shiet.. hahaha. I had to killsometime so I popped in an old drumline vid of SPMS. *Ocean's 11. Watched the intro, the drumline, and some pics on the dvd. eh.. I didnt feel like it, I just put it in because I was bored and sleepy. idk.. ANYWAYS. it was time to go to the school. There was no room in the truck, so marcus and gary went with my mommy in the little red carrr, and me and kim stayed a the house to wait for my dad to get out of the BATHROOM. he had to go boo boo.. he got out and we left. We got there and then I saw Joey and rice giggin. haha, they got in trouble by uncle rich for the music being too loud. ?_? the music was damn near off.. Couldnt hear SHIT. Yup. Before we performed we all ate. Kimmy fed me.. =] thankkksss A L O T. Not much happened after the band all ate, just that the drumline had to warm up, our instructors werent there except for Stephanie, and the whole band had to set up the student union for the performance later. Yeeeeeaaaaah.. The student union was PACKED! Well, there wasn't THAT many people there. Jazz band performed first and then band, after that we migrated to the big gym for the rest of the performance for thee evening. It was full band, after full band it was DRUMLINE. We performed last.. ugh.. what ever, save the best for last? yee we set up and JJ was keeping taps for tempo. He fuckin tappe for hella long and he said to shake it out after that long ass tap.. DAMNIT NIGGA! We played ATX and GREENLIGHT. ugh.. we didnt touch that touch in weeks.. It was alright, i kept on fuckin laughing tho because it was so dumb and hella funny whenever JJ would do something. LMFAO! I tried to hold it in but I'd always look at my GIRLFRIENNNNDDD. =] You fuckin sexy bitch ass nigga.. we performed Greenlight and YEA. we're done.. after that I stayed with my girly for the night. This is when it got a little shitty at the end of the night.. Rice and kim were talkin about SOMEONE or talking about SOMETHING. I asked them to tell me but they said i might do something really bad, or be super mad. I guessed what it was and I was kinda mad, jealous, and worried all at the same time. I left them to think about it a little. I went to drum.. ohh.. I can't believe it. but, I dont know if its TRUE or NOT. I assumed that what it looked like. I cooled off after I thought about it and a drummed for a little bit. Kim and I talked about the whole thing. I trust YOU and you trust ME. I'm not mad, I was really worried that you might turn around and leave.. But, then again. I know that we love eachother too damn much to even think that way, or for ME to think that way. I'm sorry, I love you, and i'm not mad. let's just erase EVERYTHING that happened tonight, and move on like it never happened. I'm out. text me.