Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday pt. 2

Today I woke up and posted some shit already. I TRIED to sleep but it didn't work.. So I just played video games all day. But Justin and Balls call to ask if I was doing anything today. I guess I could go? But I was still kinda debating if I should go out because all of the roads were wet and it looked like the clouds were gonna come for round 2. =[ bitch.. I took the risk. I got ready, got the fixie and headed toward the plaza cause that's where they were. "GameStop" tho. OMG! It was so damn cold riding a bike downhill! *duhh.. dumb nigga.. -.- I put my hood on to keep my head a little bit warm from the wind. But as I was going downhill the top of my hood caught the wind and pulled my hood all the way back.. x_x THAT'S THE FUCKIN GAYEST SHIT. I couldn't do anything about it because I wanted to get to the plaza fast for a drink. I was thirsty.. Arrived at GameStop and I saw Justin and Balls outside of rubios. They said Don was here so I checked up in GameStop. He was playin the DUMBEST GAME! I don't even know what it was, so.. yee. We stayed there talkin about what we should do next. "Should we go pick up Balls's fixie? Or go to Justin's house and just play Left 4 Dead all day?" I don't care.. Let's just go somewhere, I needed to lay down because of this damn headache. I had to get some new earphones so that I can slap. My friend's dog tore my shit up.. *AHH! god.. Whatever, we headed toward BestBuy for some headphones. I but the bike somewhere so I don't have to carry the damn thing around in the store. Went inside to get the shtuff. I found some headphones and I gurped them. Ball's wanted somethin too so I took that shit. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK NIGGA!". omg.. we were messing with this damn automatic camera for dumbass long.. =]. It had a camera and a screen for us to see ourselves and how we look. I looked so high.. but I wasn't. After that shit.. We went to the game section. Don went to play Mario Cart and me justin and balls just watched him suck at it. NEXXXT we saw Rock Band 2! yay. we stayed there and played for a little. I liked the game? It's pretty saucy cuddy. Get it bitch O.O". OMG! playing that damn game for almost 21/2 hours straight! phew.. It was so tiring, yet fun. As we played rock band we had people crowd around us just watching and being amazed at us playing the game. =] Showing off is coool I guess.. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK NIGGA!" aha. This one rocker couple told us to play something because he said he likes this shit, and he likes how people play.. OR ID ON'T KNOW NIGGA?! I'm just hear to play music and have fun, yadida? anyways, we played Cop Suey for them. They applaud us.. HA! we're just playing a game! and we get some fans!? WOOOOW. Nice. =] ugh.. We were all sweating... Me, Balls, and justin playing Rock Band 2 for 2 hours straight. oh nd don was just watching us.. =] hah. my bad cuddy for leavin you out. AFTER PLAYING ROCK BAND 2 FOR HOURS. we left.. Justin and Balls had to go somewhere. But me and don were free for the night. So we called up Kim Dao to see if we could kick it there. (oh I had my bike =] forgot about that aha) She said yea. So me and don came over. We saw justin pull up on the drive way??? WTF? whatever. We all went inside and started freeloading. hah. BUT my mommy called me saying that I had to go home now because I can't be out too late. it was 9pm. I went home and whatever.. blah...blah....blah... Other than that shit.. THE DAY AT BESTBUY WAS THEE BEST. CATCH ME ON THE DRUMS AT BESTBUY YOU BEEZY.


alright.. I'm hearing shit about me&her. But specifically me though. I heard that I'm with Kim because I want her money and just to hit it, and quit it. wow, tell me that's alotta BULL! Tell me WHY would I do that?! I don't do that shit! Do think I'd LIKE to get my ass killed?! NIGGA FUCK THAT SHIT! I guess THIS is the reason why I can't get any sleep because of what people think I might do. Or what my girlfriend thinks that I might do this to her.. Probably this is the reason why I'm stressin a lot the past week. I don't know.. I don't do that AT ALL. I hate how people gossip about things, and assume shit. Come on.. Why would I do that to someone I love and care about. I haven't done that to NO ONE nigga. Mann.. I really love this girl. =] It's like I've known her all my life. Like, why can't any of my friends accept the fact that I REALLY LOVE HER. Kim Niebres is the best thing that's ever happened to me. =] I can't wait to see you hun. I love you. I'm out. Text me.