Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nerf Day.

wow.. damn, twice that my f**** English teacher didnt come to school today. In 1st period, Turner had us play super soccer with a BIG ASS SOCCER BALL. got pwned hella bad in the face yo, then came back down and got my ass broke.. ahh, it kinda got a little hot today. fuckin wore shorts damit.. oh yea. Jenny asked me to "come" toward her for something? i guess she needed to talk to me..? hm, weird. went over and JB kept her from asking me something. *i think she like me?* nahh..

walked home and started playing the 360. freakin Danielson calls me and couldnt here what he was sayin, then jay calls me and tells me that they're both outside. they're bored and wanna kick i guess. *FOBS. all day we played a free-for-all of NERF. hella bullets.. i couldnt even get any headshots. LMAO, danielson got the most head hits by Jay, me, and Dotty. haha, then pulled out the rocket launcher and started shootin danielson and me.. damnit jaypee.. THEN. we all went outside to play NERF baseball. so, so, so, gay. im done..