Thursday, February 21, 2008

done.

Heylo. Havent been on in a couple of days. But.. Its been kinda frustrating and very selfish.

I finally opened my eyes and realized what I've become. I know that for almost one year now that I have been blinded by what I thought was cool, and popular enough to get attention. Was it peer pressure? Maybe, maybe not to some people.. For ME. I just wanted to look cool and make them think I wasn't "weenie". Because I thought that I wanted to be like them? ME DOING THAT BAD STUFF?! No.. I finally found myself and looked ahead on where I was going with this. It didn't help me.. Not one bit did this help me.

Yea. I was probably "the favorite". Or the brother that you never had. Who cares if I did turn away from you guys. I did the RIGHT THING.

You know.. People are starting to think that this IS bad.. Duh, like only for a hand full of you know what I'm talking about. I know what I had to do to get myself out of that path. Where is that gonna lead me? No where! All its going to do is kill me. I may have already mentioned this to some but: If you think real hard and wonder what WOULD have happened to your life if you have smoked that weed. Wouldn't you be learning more, doing better in school, helping mankind and not by screwing it up by letting the world down by sparking a single "joint"

I know is "live Above The Influence"