Monday, February 11, 2008

hello. evening.

ugh. Lost my xbox live connection earlier.. but, now I'm back on so.. Its all good. This is my second blog I guess in 1 day and I made it with the iPhone. Came across one of my old ex's pic, and kinda miss her but that was back in the 6th grade and probably forgot all that and left it behind. OR I'm so desperate that I need a gf. Psh.. women. Just kidding. "They aight" haha.

Damn.. After school I tried bending a quarter just because my friend______mentioned it in 2nd period I wanted to try for myself. I've been trying to. Bend it with my hands all after noon..*whaat a looserr. You know how in that one episode in Spongebob where spongebob bends the quarter with his teeth? yea.. dont try that. you'll get braces a second time. NOT ThAT I NEED BRACES AGAIN..

Oh. yea I would like to go on a date with her just as friends. I wonder if she'll say yes if. I ask her? It would be nice.