Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Shit =]

OMG. I have NOT posted in years! I'll make it up right now =]

It's Thanks Giving break and Kimmy's on a cruise to Mexico.. =/ *sigh.. The bad things are is that she can't text me as much and or i can't text HER as much.. OR at all even. It costs moola. BS . The girly told me to write everyday until she gets back from her WONDERFUL THANKS GIVING BREAK VACATION while I stay in Vallejo. =] oooohh goodie!

I have to say, I miss her a lot and it hurts not communicating with her AT ALL on break. Because last year before we went out, I spent the thanks Giving break over at my cousins place and I texted my baby guurl the WHOOOLLE break. 24/7! *sigh.. Hopefully she's not doing any bad stuff or talking to any guys. Because we both agreed not to mess around while we are both away. So yeah, tomorrow's a new day! =]

Love ya, -Shpotty