Friday, November 27, 2009

End Of Thanksgivng Break

Well. It's almost the end of Thanksgiving break and I've been getting texts from Kim while she's in Mexico. But, it takes a while for the texts to receive and send. But I think it would be better if she does her own thing and not have to worry about texting her baby boy =] and Have Fun on the cruise to Mexico.

Hm.. Baby told me to blog everyday and she'll blog everyday. on her iTouch notes that is.. And she's gonna read em' all. Buuuut.. -_- i guess i didn't get to write 7 blogs. I suppose these last few blogs for Thanksgiving break is an update every few days to tell what happened the last few hours or days on what I've been doing? hm.. MODER WAREFARE 2

NEW: I'll try to end this short blog with something nice and what just happened a couple of minutes ago.. =/ uhm.. well, It was BLACK FRIDAY today and I didn't sleep at all. got to the city on Haight ST. and I didn't really get shit until the end of the day. I bought some Jordan XII's and a new hat. Thats about it.. *sigh.. So just a few minutes ago or better yet an hour or so? um.. I kinda got maaad at the girly for getting a lil "chunnky". That's what she claims and I thought it was real and she likes being that way. I really don't want you that way baby guurl. Stay the way you are? please? well thats about it to end the night.

"An argument on BLACK FRIDAY"

-Shpot