Monday, June 8, 2009

6.08.09

Happy 15th Birthdaaayyy Kimmmaaay! I LOVE YOU. I remember when I was 15 years old. =/ I wish I was young again.. I still am but not young enough. haha. Yea, I got her a Build-A-Bear from the mall a week ago. And it was sooooo weird and awkward? i think.. For someone like ME to walk into a kiddy store and make a Build-A-Bear. haha! Oh mann.. But whatever anything for my baybeh guurl right? ^__^ Yeeaaa. I got something that would represent me and for her time of need. Like say if I wasn't picking up any phone calls or replying to any text messages, she would have a mini version of ME! SPOTTY :). I had that bear LIGHTWEIGHT fitted tho? It was a scruffy teddy-dog, with lightweight shag-fur, birthday cake, birthday t-shirt, birthday kazoo, birthday banner, birthday bow, no pants or undies.. sorry, it also had a voice record of me saying happy birthday and i love you :), and it had a heart put into the scruffy. whenever you hug the scruffy you could feel the thump of the heart through out the bear. Ask Kimmy if you wanna see it. but I doubt that she'll let you play with it. BECAUSE THAT'S HER BABY NIGGA! AND DON'T TOUCH HER SHIT NIGGA. Yea, so that scruffy is kind of like me in a way? But every now and then when she gets lonely or misses her boyfriend she can hold Shpotty JR. :). hahaha! Happy birthday Kimmy your welcome for your mini Spotty, and I love you *muah. haha!

Tomorrow: is Shpotty and Kimmy's 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY! ^__^ Oh mann time flies by when your in love? aha. I'm sooo happy I made it this far with her. :) You don't even know how happy I am to realize that we've made 6 months being together. And I want to go on forever with Kimmy. :) Kimmy? Thank you soooo much for being my girlfriend! I'm soo fuckin HAPPY that your in my life right now. *sigh.. Baby? I looooovvveeeee yooouuuu ^___^