Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday City Hype =)

I'm fuckin SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD! =)
I don't wanna be seventeen. =/
I wanna be 5 or 6 years younger! >_<
Time flies by when your having sex with Kimmy Niebres. xD
haha! Shit, only 1 more year til' I'm EIGHTEEN! NOOOOO!!

Saturday: It was my Birthday outing thany thang to the CITAAAY with my family and my LOVELY MUTHAFUCKIN SEXY-ASS GIRLFRAAAYYYAND OF MINE ^____^ I woke-up got dressed and texted my girlfriend. She told me to pick her sexy ass up at her BF's house because her momma thinks she's with her BF. neeeegggaaaa syyyyyyyykkkkee bitch! haha! We picked her up and then headed toward Oakland airport to say our goodbyes to my cousin Rafael. =/ I'm really going to miss him. -___-, He's gone to Washington D.C. for a new job and to start his new life. =] I'm Happy for my cousin Raffy. But I'm sure gonna miss him, like it won't feel the same not seeing him around all the time.. He told me he's coming back around X-MAS time. So I'm looking forward to that. Now off to the Citaay. we brought Mimi with us because she wanted to come along, I didnt mind it was cool she came. =] Thanks Mi. I wanted to stop by "Kidrobot" first to get that out of the way since it was like, kinna far. I never been to kidrobot in SF. So Dad, Mom, Me, Kimmy, Mimi, and Dotty parked a block up from Haight St. haha =p Me and kimmy went down to this one store IDK what it was called but it didnt really have that many cool shtuff in there. next we stopped by stussy and say the dunk low SB's that i really wanted but I didnt wanna buy it. I kept my mind set on "The Hundreds". I checked out the shirts and hats at Stussy and they're some clothes that I hella want but I don't wanna buy, doesnt really make sense. aha? Next me and kimmy went to "TrUe" to check their shit out. Nigga.. I don't like it how they have The Hundreds shit there. Fuck them. nothing really there that caught my eye. Next store was True for womens. haha I didn't even know dude. There was a Hundreds rolling bag that I saw and I HELLLUUR wanted it. Throw down $200 for the damn thing. NEEXXXTTT was True shoe store. haha! HELLA BOO BOO ASS SHOES NIGGA! MY GOD.. Aye, I was hella tryna go to that smoke shop tho on haight. ^___^ fuuuck.. My parents and little brother plus my cousin was with me tho. Oh well next time. We finally stopped by Kidrobot. All I can say is that.. THAT PLACE WAS NOT HOW I EXPECTED IT TO BE! >_<>Nothing there cuhs! Just buy their crap online. After experiencing that. I went outside the store with my girlfriend to talk for a bit. Try to kill some time and wait for my parents to finish up. I found some leftover "CANDY" from Friday. throw it away mann.. Anyways, me and the lady smelled some food that was.. SOOOO EFFFING GOOD! Made my mouth all watery. And it made Kimmy's "watery" too. =p haha. Now we're off to union square to shop there instead. We got some parking and headed toward Urban outfitters. omg.. hahaha! There was this hobo nigga pacing outside of Urban saying,"GIMME A DOLLAR! GIMME A DOLLAR! GIMME A DOLLAR!" HAHAHA! Urban didn't have much. Just the same shit as always. They had this nice flannel. But I can't rock flannel, not me you see? Urban was boring.. We were really hungry so my mom decided to pick this Chinese restaurant that we're never been to? uh.. How bout some Subway instead? Oh but before going to that Chinese place, there was this hobo saying, "Go to school, go to college, and DON'T DO DRUGS" My dad was all like, "THAT NIGGER SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HIS OWN ADVICE" haha! Got some subway and tried to go look for a seat so we can eat. I didnt wanna sit outside and eat because that's what hobos do. * holy shit I'm tired..Imma make this a little short. * We ate inside of BK but I had to buy something. I got some fries so no security would bother us. Then we all wen to "The Hundreds"! YAAAAY! I got HELLA stuff there yo! My mommy & Daddy got me 2 hats, 2 shirts, and 1 pair of shoes. Then my girlfriend bought me 1 shirt that matches The Hundreds shoes she bought me. ^______^ I love it. That shirt fits me perfect the most. Thank you babe. Then I bought myself 1 shirts and a pair of Hundreds board shorts! Yeeee! haha! So tired now.. Stopped by huF and checked their shit out. nothing really there. So me and Kimmy went to "forever 21". She got some nice tops. I wanted to get her something sexy from Victoria's Secret. =) But there wasn't really anything there. Its better to have NOTHING ON. ^___^


Almost done: Went to the top of BloomingDales to rest for a couple minutes. I didn't get my ears pierced! =[ fuuuuckin gay nigg.. My dad sid i can't get my ears pierced but i'm allowed to get a TATTOO whenever I want? O_o the hell mann? haha! I'll get a tat? Adam bomb perhaps? =) yeeaaa.. Alright on our way home and thinking of watching a movie. I wanted to watch UP but it was all sold out. damn. So we decided to watch "Drag me to Hell" It was a scary pop-up movie. Funny, and I didnt get it really. I'm stupid. After the movie called a ride home. We got home went in the house went up stairs and I tried all my clothes on, while my girlfriend just stared at me while I was half naked. =) sexy? *sigghh.. Getting to the end of he day now, and it's late. =/ We both had some long kissy time together.. I didn't want to stop by kissing her, I mean it was the fucking best..? ^__^ ahah. I laid my head on her lap.. God, I love her soo much.. It's unexplainable, IT'S CRAZY! I started to tear up out of nowhere because of how happy I am to love someone like this is just overwhelming and I just had to tear, and I teared again and again but she wiped my tears away..? then we laid side-by-side and I had one arm over her and she had one arm on me. =] We both started to sloely fall asleep.. I didn't want her to leave.. I wanted her to stay with me and not go anywhere! haha.. I'm in love with her. And I'm going to marry her someday, I PROMISE. Kimmy Niebres! I LOOOOVVVEEE YOOOOOOUUUU FOREVER & EVER & EVER & EVER & EVER & EVER & EVER Til' death do us part.