Saturday, January 31, 2009

=] vs. =[

Hello. sorry, haven't done any posts ina couple days. I've been sick the past week and 1/2. -_- Been coughin up blood and haven't been able to breathe at times.. But I'm getting better. that's a good thing. but just to make it even, I'm still coughing horribly. choking on my own spit? embarrassing right..? yea, well laugh all you want. so that's pretty much a brief description of where i've been. heh

kim. Hey hun. some week right? =/ yea.. I've been sick for almost a 2 weeks? but i'm getting better like you said. but i think your getting sick AGAIN. please take medicine and get a lot of rest quick. because I'M getting better now. except for the coughing.. but my coughing is getting better. i think..? 0_o yea.. so friday.. hm, what to say. =/ I've already talked to you about why you were keeping that secret from me. -_- I promise you I DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER. only you Kim Niebres.I don't know what to say? My minds so blank right now. I've told you everything that I need to tell you about how I feel about you. WHY I feel the way I feel about you. WHY I have strong feelings for you. WHY I want to be with you. But I don't think words can explain the way I feel the way I feel. god.. I just wish that there was a way to explain all of my feelings that I have built up inside of me, AND SOME.. I've tried so many ways, dreamt of so many dreams to learn and figure out a way to explain all my feelings toward you Kim. But I think I've found these 3 strong little words that can explain how I feel toward you. and its because I love you.. kim. I don't like all this drama. I wish this can all stop. So many people hating on what we have is true, so many people hating on me and you. but.. The only way to make all of that go away is to look deep into my eyes.. and remember the only person in THE WHOOOLE WIDE WORLD that has YOUR heart.. Me =] I'll make the pain go away. We just gotta TRUST and just BELIEVE each other. But most importantly; LOVE each other the most. i love you Kim Niebres.