Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ayye.

Supp. oh mann, why do I have a fat headache? O.o wth? EYE. DEE. KAY. haha. anyways.. I'm pulled outta drumline because I have a D in Geometry. X___X" gadamn.. PLUS! I'm grounded from leaving the house over the weekdays but I'm free on weekends. so I'm happy for that. =] but wait.. except wednesdays. AGHHH! I can't have the girly over until I bring those grades up. =/ well, NOW I HAVE to focus myself on THAT subject now, but I guess I was suppose to be doing that since school started? =/ yea.. FUUUUUCCCCKKK. whatev's, I got this shit. just give me a week and I'm good again. alright, saturday I had practice and after that I went to the mall. I went to zumiez with dotty because he was looking for some clothes to match his "Venoms". He didn't find anything.. But while I wa at the mall, I saw Charles Mcclanahan. haha, daat neeega ish tall yo? kinda? aha. SUNDAY; I woke up and played a little skate 2. the game's pretty sick wit it? But he graphics are boo boo.. I need to sell my DJ set. anyone that knows anyone who would like to scratch? I stopped mixing. =[ it's sad i know, but I just have no more time? I got drumline and my girlfriend to keep me SUPER DUPER busy. ^__^ don't trip kim, that's a SUPER DUPER GOOD THING. yup yup, sooooooo yeeeeeaaaaa... I'm pretty much done here. I feel much better now. =] here's some pics, enjoy. text me. I'm out.
Photobucket
Photobucket