Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years

Shaaaboobaalaaboopie. What's crackin. New Years eve, and only a few more hours til' its TIME FOR 09! I'm just gonna make this short. Saturday - Today has been the best days of the break =]. Why? Because my friend(brother) from Virginia came down and we kicked it thee WHOOOLE time. Saturday was the best day tho.. =] haha. OH! AND Monday becuss cuss, we went shopping at SF. (NO HOMO) *and kim, even tho we slept in the playroom.. It doesn't mean it's called "Broke Back PLAYROOM" GAAD..ahah* All me mike did at SF was shop, and played games at GameStop. It was hellurr fun. I had a fat crowd around me at gamestop playing Rock Band 2, and Mike made grown men cry on the New Naruto fightin game. =] BWUAHAHA! Crazy shiet.. Alright nothing else to say, except play beedeo gamess all day. Here's some pics. enjoy =] (sorry, I didn't have my cannon with me. I had to use a Nikon) I'm out. text me, baby.

I MUHFUCKIN LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND TO DEATH ^_^
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket