Sunday, June 21, 2009

looky, looky


What up. Summer's been tiring for me since I had an exhausting week. Hiking up the mountain near the Chevy dealership from Blue Rocks Springs(Tues. and Thurs.) is soooo muhfuckin tiring. AND drumline? WTF kinda 1st week of summer is that. Oh and Friday for drumline practice all we did was, drum, lunch, and play 4 games of basketball non-stop. I can say it was fun, but at the end it's not worth it. Can't even explain how sore I am.. I NEED MY GIRLFRIEND TO MASSAGE ME! haha!


Today my kimniebres was suppose to be giving me a call around 10am this morning. I texted her 10min after I woke up from my sleeeeep. aha. She was like "awh shit" because she wanted to wake me up. haha, sorry baby. ^_^ after that, I was still tired I kinda had my eyes closed. but everytime I text back, that'll be the only time I would open my eyes. but then I waited for my girlfriend to call me. While I was waiting for an 1hr. I played some video games. I had to text back. THEN she called. ahah, she told me it was borrring and she was outside talkin to me. she wanted to call me back to yea. how was I like and WHAT was I wearing this morning? =/ hm.. OH! I showered and brushed my teeth, but I half-ass'd it. haha! and i was wearing a black Hundreds snapback, orange v-neck, black basketball shorts, and no socks. I was FEEELING PRETTTTY GRIMEYY. so like.. I was playin my video games and I see in the corner of my eye was MY GIRLFRIEND! X) WTF BABY?! HELLA HAPPY TO SEE HER! No details for the blogspot because its only between ME! AND HER!. X) Thaaaank Yoouuu babe for coming over today. Do it again soon?

Sexy Time is ALL the Time x)