Monday, May 25, 2009


Saturday: things are really going downhill.. For me. I've started over and made a new beginning with my girlfriend.We both started fresh with each other. I wanted to prove to her that I could change who I am NOW, to the boy who she loved back in 120809. Iwas being successful in becoming that. I was on the right track; making her happy, making her laugh, doing the right things, making the right decisions, and all around just tryingto be with her til forever.. Everything was going great with her. I fucked up again.. I had to open my mouth once again and say something completely out of line. I shouldnt have done that. Everything that I have have up for, from the past couple weeks. All of the non-drama and having no more problems, living happy lives with  each other is all gone now. Because of MY stupid thinking.. I failed.

 
Sunday: I thought I could talk it over with her again today, but it didnt work.. She was still mad at me. I don't want her being mad at me. I should try a lot harder to be smarter, and not act like a dumbass. Like seriously, NOTHING that I say or do, it doesn't make anything better. It just gets worse.. I might THINK that it's getting better but in reality it's not. 
In the mid-day me and kim were talkin for a bit. I'm just trying to make things the way they were again. I'm really confident in myself that this would be the last time I ever mess up. I just want to let her know that I DO love Kim Niebres, and I DO appreciate everything that she give to me and everything that she does for me. I just have to show how much I love her a lot more. And tell her "Thank you Kimmy! I love you!" or something like "Aww babe? I love you, Thank you soo much =]" I should already been telling her that whenever I get a compliment or a gift from her. I should show her that I appreciate everything that she does for me. 
Near the end of the day.. It was all good I guess. But she knows something I don't? And I don't.. I dont even know what I did wrong. I mean, I follow directions. Whatever you tell me I do it to the best of my ability. Everything just got fucked up, AGAIN.. What did I do wrong? I don't even know what I did wrong.. I'm miles away from getting in trouble, and I'm here already in trouble and I never knew it? I don't know.. There's this bitch that my girlfriend hates, and I've been staying away from that bitch for the longest time now.. I don't even remember when was the last ttime I talked to her. I swear I have NEVER talked to her in past 5 month period when I'm with Kimmy. I get warned for having someone's name put together with mine.. I'm miles away from that bitch that my girlfriend hates. And I get in trouble.. I get warned? I can't understand that.. For 5 months, I NEVER spoken with a girl that Kimmy hates. And just this evening i get warning that this will be the last time, and if this happens again.. "It's over" .. What if it WAS over.. And it wasn't even true. It was all lies.. I didn't even do anything. I am soo far away from any trouble, soo far away from any girl that my girlfriends hates.. and then this happens. I was making her happy, I hope.. by being with all family today for my god cousins birthday party. I wasn't near bitches that my girlfriend hates? I don't know what I've done wrong.. Maybe, I'M the one thats wrong. Just me.. maybe it always has. 
I don't know what to do anymore..? My love to Kimmy Niebres is just wayyy too much that it won't be able to fit in all galaxies put together. THAT'S how much I LOVE I have for her. *sigh.. All I can do now is to pray that God doesn't separate us.. Because if God is love and we all have a plan in life? Then God would let me love her for eternity and spend the rest of my life her.