Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yee

Hello. It's been a while. anyways.. aha, I've had a lot of shit happening lately to me. =/ I dealt with it by myself for a little. But then I got some help by my girlfriend and I talked it over with her. It helped. And I love her. soo...? My last weekend wasnt so hot, it was bullshittiest. And so was testing. well, not-so-much shitty. Good thing I've studied and did my homework, right? aren't you SUPPOSE to be doing that in the first place? its's like.. THE LAW? yea well I was pretty confident on my answers and what not. But I cheated on the Geometry part; lightweight. =] OH WELL NEGRO? shit.. haha, doesn't just about everybody want to pass? WTF EVER. anyways I'm starting to play video games again. My 360's working again. I did the hot towel trick. Hopefully it doesn't give me the red rings anytime soon. I'm tryna play Halo Wars. hah, sorry I'm kinda late on the updates of new games coming out. But oh well? If your not having fun, then your doing something wrong you GAY. forgot about my GAMERTAG: MuTeR 86 . Yawp get there. 

OMG. school has to end like NOW cuhs cuhs! fuuck. I checked thou, we only got less than a month of school left and then we're through wiff school. And I'm getting my permit at the end of the year. ^_^ I'm happy. well that's it for today.

                                   Goodbye