Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring

wow. almost the end of the school year now and I feel like I'm not ready to move on yet? I feel like my school year for 08-09 is NOT QUITE COMPLETE? =/ Like I wish I can re-do this year just because of drumline.. Shiiieeett.. it's always about drumline when I'm tryna blog. Always about ME feeling bad because I'm not in drumline. I only want to be in drumline for good.. That's it. But I'm not in drumline at the moment because I fucked up in the beginning. You know I was doing so good? hah, I had all my chops up during Fall Season. I mean like, I felt like I picked up where I left off in my previous year? 06-07.. Like right when I picked up a pare of sticks and strapped on my drum. I felt like.. I never lost anything? My drumming skills were dormant for a year, and all of a sudden I just released it when I touched those sticks and harnessed that snare again. I don't know how that happened

You know last year.. 07-08. I was a snare-tech for SPMS. WAS.. I don't really want to explain why I didn't stay a snare-tech for "Destiny of Choice", but I could tell you this..? The previous year before "Destiny of Choice". It was "Ocean's 11" year. Those were the days.. I'd trade it all just to re-live that year.. just-one-more-time. Yea, my drumming skills were the top of the line and I would have easily made BDB. I know right? But then there came freshmen year of Bethel. I didn't drum because I had some issues with the instructor. I didn't like the way he approached people with his technique or his knowledge of drumming. I didn't really give a fuck WHO he was. I didn't drum my freshmen year.. *updates later..