Sunday, March 1, 2009

HACKED.

"Hey babe!" (:
"Kimberly Niebres" was here!
I've been on the phone with this nigga for about 6 hours or more!
&Yunno what?! ..I'm STILL on the phone with him!
Spotty just said he loves me(:
Baybeh, I love you choo!

So yea, It's a new month &I have new resolutions, for only THIS month.
1. Love my boyfriend more.
2. No drama WITH my boyfriend.
3. Be happy for the rest of thee other 30 days.
4. Keep track in school.
5. Don't let my boyfriend get in the way with things. (No affence..)
6. Try to get off punishment so I could kickit' WITH my boyfriend.
7. Try to get my phone so I could CALL my boyfriend.
8. &&& Last but not least, STAY lovin' my boyfriend(:

Hahaha! =] Yes, I know i'm KAAAY-OOOTE. "I'm Princess" remember?
Ahaha! yea.. Princess(: THE NECKLACE SAYS ALL! =]
Anyways, It's almost nine and I am once again,
STILL on the phone with this guy..
I just heard him take a FAT-ASS-MF-PISSSSS!
&NOW, I needa peee! "WHINNIE-THE-POOH!"
"We-needa-pooo!" Omgahhd! -_-
BTW; Today is: March FIRST, 2009. ♥Kimmy(:

Here's the video I made for him on Thursday. Enjoy(:
I'm such a cute &concieted girl! No wonder why he loves me!
Haha, I love him alot too! A WHOLE LOT!
Fun, Loving, &Caring girlfriends like me, Make videos for their boyfriends.