Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a new day

Yo, I'm sick.. And I went to school, which was NOT cool. Because I'm super duper sick wit it; feeling weak, cold, droopy eyed, and dizzy. And of course I feel loved. Oh and my girlfriend's getting better, her throat is starting to clear up? OH! and I cheesed for her once more today because I'm her little bay bay. =] *cheeese! What else.. Oh yea, I had to leave because i've gotten a fat ass headache.. -_- So I called up my mommy and went home. I took some ACETAMENOPHEN.. Overdose? hahahaha. pretty much, supposably it said to only take 2 tablets, instead I took 4. =] haha. I'm gonna die bebeh. JK. Well just check up on me later, ya? Okie dokie, updates later. Here's some pics that I took when I was home. And yay =] Balack Obama for president. text me. I'm out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket